Did you miss our IMSH on Demand webinar of “Circle Up: Transformative Learning and Support Routines for Everyday Teams”?
Circle Up is a widely-adopted and fast-growing system of routines, involving briefing, peer support check-ins and debriefings, to be leveraged by everyday clinical teams to encourage adaptability, resilience, and safe performance of healthcare. Participants will learn the Circle Up framework, model Circle Up behaviors, and imagine implementation at their hospitals, universities and health systems.
- Describe the unique features and impact of each component of Circle Up, including 1) Briefings, 2) Peer Support Check-ins, and 3) Debriefings
- Demonstrate the language of a Circle Up Briefing, a Peer Support Check-in, and a Debriefing
- Describe the steps of Circle Up Implementation, including Visioning, Scheduling, Training and Continuous Improvement
- Roxane Gardner, MD, MPH, DSc
- Mary Fey, RN, PhD
- Christopher Roussin, PhD
- Miguel Patino Montoya, MD
The webinar is now available On Demand from SSIH. Click here to access the recording!