Updated for IMSH 2020!
The International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare (IMSH) is an annual event that brings together the top leaders in simulation. If you want to experience everything that the conference has to offer, follow these five tips for attending IMSH 2020:
1. Download the IMSH 2020 App
Searching through your phone for a workshop location or time can add to the stress of attending a conference. Download the “SSH Events” app ahead of time and have all your IMSH info (including schedule) in one place. Download in Google Play or iTunes.
2. Register for Workshops ASAP
IMSH workshops require prior registration and they can fill up quickly! Sign-up for the workshops you want to attend using the SSH Events app.
3. Engage Online via Social Media
Use the event’s hashtag (#IMSH2020) to connect with other attendees and share your thoughts on workshops and topics in simulation.
4. Network in Person
Give your cell phone a break and connect with IMSH attendees at workshops and events like the President’s Diamond Ball, #SimFit20 5k Run/Walk, and the Exhibit Hall’s Opening Reception.
5. Explore the Host City
IMSH occurs in a different city every year which gives attendees an excellent opportunity to take in the local scene. IMSH 2020 will be hosted in San Diego, California, and attendees should check out sandiego.org for useful information about the region!
- For more information about attending IMSH, visit SSIH Professional Development
- Sign up for the Center for Medical Simulation’s monthly newsletter and receive updates about CMS faculty workshops at IMSH 2020!
- Visit the CMS Team at Booth #1131